- Annual net sales grow by 26 per cent to EUR 843.6 million (from 671.2)
- Adjusted EBITDA grows by 22 per cent to EUR 103.9 million (from 85.1)
- Radiator division reached 28 per cent growth in net sales to EUR 506.3 million (from 396.9) and 5 per cent increase in adjusted EBITDA to EUR 66.0 million (from 62.9)
- ICS division reached 23 per cent growth in net sales to EUR 337.2 million (from 274.3) and 62 per cent increase in adjusted EBITDA to EUR 43.7 million (from 27.0)
- Good operational performance meeting increased demand in a challenging supply environment
Read the full financial statements at investors.purmogroup.com
Register to view the live webcast on 3 March 2022 at 10:00 EET, when CEO John Peter Leesi and CFO Erik Hedin will present the results, at
A recording of the webcast will be available at https://investors.purmogroup.com/ir-material/ shortly after the event has ended.