- We have enhanced the cleaning procedures in our locations – including production facilities, warehouses and offices. We also provide soap and hand sanitiser solutions in our locations at all times.
- We continuously source and provide protective face masks to our employees.
- Our customer tours in our facilities have been ceased for the time being.
- Our training centres and showrooms have been closed for the time being.
- We have made arrangements for many of our office employees to work remotely. Meetings take place online. Our employees are instructed to follow local authorities’ guidelines for social distancing.
- We have ceased all international business travel and follow guidance by local authorities for domestic travel where we operate.
- Our sites are implementing simple but effective solutions to minimise the infection risk. As an example, on our Vienenburg site, a simple acrylic glass shield was installed in front of the truck drivers’ registration desk to physically separate our employees and visitors.
- Based on current knowledge, COVID-19 is not transmitted via packages, but during delivery, we and our delivery partners will minimize direct contact with customers.
We aim to keep our production and logistics operations running, without compromising our safety standards, in order to continue our high level of service to all Purmo Group customers around the world. Some of our production and logistics sites have been temporarily closed as a preventive measure and we will conduct additional disinfection activities in those facilities. For any customer enquiries, our local customer service will continue to provide their assistance.
To everyone impacted by the virus, we wish for a full and speedy recovery. We continue our promise to deliver sustainable indoor climate comfort to our employees, customers and other stakeholders. We are thankful for your commitment and hope that we can all lean on each other for support and understanding in these tumultuous times. We are stronger together.
Purmo Group – Comfort delivered
We are Purmo Group, leader in sustainable indoor climate comfort solutions. Our comprehensive product offering includes radiators, towel warmers, underfloor heating, convectors, valves and controls. Our 3,300 industry professionals operate through more than 50 locations in 26 countries, manufacturing and distributing top quality products and solutions to our customers in more than 100 countries globally.